Canhydrox GAG 600g (approx. 360tablets) To strengthen the connective tissue, joints, cartilages, bones, teeth, ligaments and tendons!
- With Hydroxyl apatite: It provides elastic stability and solidity of the bones, activates the callus formaion, supports the bone formation of straight and well axial aligned extremities, prevents osteoporosis and is essectial for the bone formation
- With silica: Helps to strengthen the connective tissue, ligaments, tendons and claws
- With vitamin C: Strengthens the connective tissue and supports strong anchorage of teeth
For puppies and young dogs:
- Strengthen ligaments, sinews and musculature
- Formation of a strong skeleton
- Prevents hip dysplasia
- Formation of a strong denture, firm gums, hardening of the dental enamel
For fully grown dogs:
- Deformed extremities (knock-knees or bow-legs)
- Loose joints
- Loose connective tissue
- At degradation of joints (arthrosis)
- As support for performance as the elasticity of the bones is enhanced
- As prevention of osteoporosis, joints and motion problems
- After surgery at bones and after fractures for callus formation
Hydroxyl apatite, yeast, green-lippes mussel extract, seaweed, ,magnesium oxide, silicon oxide
Additives per kg:vitamin C 100.000mg, vitamin E (as alpha-tocopherolacetate) 10.000mg, selenium 12mg
Feeding recommendation per day:
Young dogs from the 4th month: preventive 2 tablets per 10kg body weight up to the 15th month.
In case of deformed extremities: 4 tablets per 10kg body weight at least for 4 months, then 2 tablets per 10kg will be sufficient.
Older dogs: 4 tablets per 10kg body weight.
Performance dogs: 2 tablets per 10kg body weight - 2 weeks prior to and after the performance phase.
After bone fractures: 4 tablets per 10kg body weight - during the healing process.
Notify me when product is back in stock