This hidden fencing system is one of the most reliable and cost-efficient pet training systems in the world. A harmless radio signal will trainsmit to your dogs when they approach to the set-up boundary with the buried wire. The collar receiver which is around your dogs' neck will alarm a warning beep first when they approach boundary.
1. Pulsed Proportional Stimulus. The closer your dog gets to the boundary, the more intense the shock will be.
2. Progressive Tone Stimulus. A warning tone will be issued first, then a shock stimulus if your dog continues to move closer to the boundary.
3. Variable Field Width Control. Allows you to precisely control the width of the signal field.
4. Audible and Visual Wire Break Indicators. Should your buried wire ever break, a loud sonic alarm will sound accompanied by a flashing light.
5.Speed Detect Anti-Run through. The faster your dog is moving, the quicker the higher level of intensity is issued.
6. Built-in Lightining Protection. Protects transmitter from power surges caused by lightning stikes.
7. Multiple Collar Operation. Add as many collars as you like to contain as many animals as you have. There is no limit to the number of collars it can control.
8. Area Covered: Up to 5000 square meter range (over 1.2 acre).
9. Low Battery Consumption, quick disconnect terminals.
How to setup:
1. Bury (very easy to bury, only 1/4" underground in a very thin line) or simply fix the wire on the yard fence.
2. Plug in the power box.
3. Connect the perimeter wire to the power box.
4. Put the receiver collar on your dog.
5. Train your dog by leading him around the perimeter. Let him experience the warning beeps & shock so he knows his boundaries.
6. Sit back and ENJOY your trained dog.
-1 * Indoor wall-mounted transmitter
-1 * 12V Power plug (plug as picture shows)
-1 * Adjustable receiver collar
-1 * 6 Volt 4LR44 battery for collar
-1 * 300 Meter Roll of fence Wire
-20 *Training flags
-4 * Screws
-1 * User's manual